Hello all, welcome back to the MF Products Blog where we share with you interesting facts, stories, and recipes that we hope will brighten your day. Today is not only for you gym rats but also those who are about to start their journey… in becoming a gym rat. The key thing about this drink is that it is more than just for your muscles, it is for your brain too as you will feel revitalised after consumption. So “how much protein does this shake have?” I hear you guys asking, well with all the ingredients are added, this drink will pack a whopping 39 grams of protein. How much better will you feel knowing you drank a homemade shake as opposed to all those pre-made ones? Come now and let us get those gains!
- 2 tablespoons of MF Moringa Powder (10.8g protein)
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter (6.8g protein)
- 2 cups of soy milk (14g protein)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (4g protein)
- 1 avocado (4g protein)
- Agave nectar
1) First, add your avocado into the blender, cut it into cubes for a more effective blend.
2) Now it is time for the 2 tablespoons of almond butter (peanut butter will work just fine), 2 tablespoons of chia seeds and 2 tablespoons of MF Moringa Powder.
3) Sometimes a sweetener is not necessarily due to the sweetness of fruit however due to the lack of sugar in the ingredients for a more pleasant taste, we would recommend adding an all-natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup.
4) Lastly, a liquid is imperative and today we have opted for 2 cups of soy milk, you can use alternatives however we chose soy milk out of preference.
5) All that is left to do is blend if you’re struggling to make your smoothie smooth it means you need more liquid!
Thank you for reading the MF Blog we hope you enjoyed the shake, you can get your MF Moringa at our website now!